3. Viking Jupiter
Everything (ship amenities, food, shore excursions, service people, entrainment) on the Viking Jupitor was absolutely great and wonderful. The biggest concern I had going on this cruise was eating the food as I am gluten free. The was all labeled and I did not have a problem feeling ill. The restaurant supervisor was excellent and went out of his way to make sure I was happy with the food. On the second day at dinner, I asked if they had gluten free brownies and sure enough couple of days later, i had gluten free brownies with ice cream for desert. On the shore excursion tours, the tour guides were very knowledgeable and provided excellent tours. Having the wireless earphones was great. You didn't have to crowd around the tour guide to hear. You could hear the tour guide 20 feet away. Heather Clancy was an excellent cruise director and Javier Rodriguez did a great job telling us about the shore excursions. We liked the ports of Norway the best, then Stockholm. St Petersburg was good, but is was so crowed with tourists. We really liked the St Petersburg Ballet. Great wonderful cruise.

Viking Homelands

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by CKG

CKG’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Cabin room was very nice. Cabin attendants provide excellent service and were great.