3. Scenic Crystal
Dates fitted - I wanted to do a river cruise in Europe- friends had a conference in Vienna so it seemed like a good idea to combine work and pleasure. I had completed a Nile river cruise in egypt and loved it so thought a chance to see some of the areas in Europe that I hadn’t visited would be good. The staff and crew have been excellent- especially the captain and butlers. Cabins are good except that the very small shower is difficult for taller people. Entertainment was exceptional - all activity alternatives were great - I enjoyed all of the ones I chose - particularly enjoyed the bike rides - especially the ride through Vienna. Musical entertainment was outstanding - loved string quartet, palais Lichtenstein, piano recital etc. also liked being able to walk each morning on the upper deck track. I found the gym fairly limiting as it was too small and very airless. A defibrillator should be mandatory and a trained medical staff member present. Overall I loved my cruise and would consider joining another scenic cruise. The most impressive thing is that you are exceedingly well looked after and that you don’t pay for anything once you are on board. Food is amazing and all food and beverages are provided with great generosity. Thank you Team Scenic.

Salzburg concert

Scenic Crystal Cruise Review by lynmhewson

lynmhewson’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Crystal price drops

Loved the cabin as we only slept in it but did struggle with cramped shower facility. Loved the aircon. Loved our cleaner and the regular room servicing. Loved our butler coffee each morning!