3. Carnival Splendor
We went as a group of nine people. We enjoyed the Fun on the Sea and the tours at Cabo, Mazatlan, and Pto. Vallarta. The ship crew were very courteous, kind, and the service was Excellent. We were assigned in Deck 8414. I love the cute surprises Dennis created using a white towel. The cabin is always kept clean and sheets & towels always changed . . David (Peru) and his team served us during dinner at the Gold Pearl Upper. I loved that he remembers our names and call us by our first name. He remembers what drinks and dessert we love. I rate the team 11/10. . . The embarkation and disembarkation were done smoothly. . . I love the Entertainment and Activities. . . The excursion we chose at Cabo was Parasailing. I rate this FIVE STAR. We felt like we were celebrities and the three crew gave us their Excellent Customer Service. . .Yes, I will go again.

Awesome Cruise for a Newbie!

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by Akosiganda