3. Viking Rolf
Wanted to revisit Normandy and visit Monet's home. As always Viking is very efficient and once on-board you can relax and enjoy all the wonderful amenities! We had been traveling on our own for a couple of weeks and loving it, but walking into our room and unpacking was like coming home! Experienced Paris by letting Viking do all the planing and as always a great job. I would just caution travelers not to go during Europe's spring break time! I also think Viking should warn travelers that the crowds will be much more intense during this time. Food and service is excellent, We loved our room. It is kept spotlessly clean and equipped very well. And if you need anything it will be delivered quickly. My only complaint this trip was the nightly "oversell" by the crew. I at times felt I was listening to a timeshare presentation. Please, not every night over dinner. Keep up the great work and we are looking forward to our next Viking trip.

Normandy/Paris

Viking Rolf Cruise Review by Bannkelley

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

Keep up the great work and we are looking forward to our next Viking trip.
Bannkelley’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Rolf price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
very well planned out for room and comfort!
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins