3. Norwegian Dawn
It was a last min cruise and I figured give Norwegian a try. I have cruised with another carrier many times and loved it. Had high hopes for this one. I was very disappointed. Most of the crew was unfriendly, kind of walked around like robots. The food was the worst part of the trip by far. The ships lay out is strange but since its an older smaller ship I guess that's how they built them then. Our room was good, the ship is clean. Our excursions were pretty good but no real order when time to disembark. They had us waiting in a construction zone in the Bahamas. A literal construction zone where they moved the fences for us to stand among reinforcing bar, bricks and holes. I have to say anything to do with the entertainment staff was great! I do not think I will cruise with them again, maybe if I got an incredible price and it was a much newer ship I may give a second chance other than that I wont.

Great Entertainment !

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Wereami881

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
Wereami881’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Nice room, clean and spacious
  Norwegian Dawn Deck Plans