3. Carnival Breeze
Embarkation was really easy with plenty of shire staff to answer questions, we didn’t have to wait long for even though we had arrived about an hour early. We chose an inside cabin as we knew we wouldn’t be in it for that long. Our Stateroom Stewart was lovely and our cabin was always kept extremely clean and well maintained, love the different towel animals left everyday. We did three organise excursions: The Secret River - very interesting and informative excursion deep under the caves in Cozumel, lovely clear, cool water and an amazing memory. Laughed a lot. Maya Ruins - Belize, quite a long bus drive on potholed roads. However the river cruise on a speed boat and then the walk to the ruins, again very informative guide who knew her history. I was amazed that e were allowed on climb up to the top - awesome view. Routan - we took a taxi/boat to Little French Key, an amazing small island that is also a rescue centre. This felt like paradise and it wasn’t very busy with lots to do. Mayan Coast - last Knute decision to go and swim with the dolphins, I was a bit apprehensive about this as I thought they might there as performers for us tourists but after enquiring they really do look after their animals with care. This was a Greta experience and so glad we did it in the end. We generally only ate breakfast and diner and I cannot complain about any of the meals and our server was extremely helpful. We only ate at the Lido area a couple of times and again nothing wrong with any of the choices we made. We had diner at the 555 Steakhouse one night and this was lovely, although the steak in the main dining area was just as good, it was much more personal and luxurious in the atmosphere. The entertainment was outstanding and the main playlist production theatre shows were amazing, I understand that due to the stage manager having an accident that two of the main production shows had to be changed to concert shows but rather than cancelling the cast put on a last minute show for us - well done guys. I loved the fact that there was live music at different parts of the ship and they didn’t overwhelm each other, from the country singers, trio of violinists, the High Seas group, piano man, comedy club...I loved it all.

Fantastic Memory Making Cruise

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Allyson Coleman

We did three organise excursions:

Allyson Coleman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A 1396
Small but just what we required.
Deck 1 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins