3. Adventure of the Seas
This was a 12 day southern repositioning cruise that I really didn’t have high expectations for because I knew it was a smaller and older ship. But let me tell you Royal Caribbean really makes sure to keep the old looking new. The food was great and the buffet had a different theme of food every night, so there was always food for everyone’s taste. The staff was the best I have encountered on all of my cruises, and the room was very spacious and was extremely comfortable. The shows were okay. That’s probably the biggest complaint I have is the fact that most the shows were just musicals and not really what my family and I enjoyed. Except the hypnosis show which was probably one of the best I've seen on any ship. They had plenty of activities throughout the day and night, and the itinerary was great. Overall, this was one of the best cruises my family and I took and we can’t wait to get on the adventure again!

Great ship, amazing food and staff!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by LST88

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4B 6202
Loved how big our room was and the location was right in the front of the ship so the view was great.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins