3. Norwegian Bliss
Friends recommended NCL cruise to Alaska at the end of August. The weather was perfect. Cruise Director Roberto and the Entertainment and Recreation staff were wonderful. Especially Alex and Una. I participated in several passenger shows which was so much fun. “Dancing with the Stars” was hilarious. The Excursions provided were as advertised. Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan were awesome. Glacier Bay was also awesome. I have food allergies and I was assigned Camilee Marinas Assistant Maitre’d when I contacted the Restaurant Manager my first day onboard the Norwegian Bliss. Camilee Marinas took the time to make sure my dining experience was specified to my dietary needs. My mind was at ease knowing I didn’t have to worry, which made my cruising experience that much better. I would recommend NCL Bliss to my friends and family. My cruise start to finish was the best I ever experienced. I had a blast!!! Thanks to all!!!

Amazing start to finish

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by ABilczic

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Inside Stateroom

Especially Alex and Una.

I participated in several passenger shows which was so much fun.

“Dancing with the Stars” was hilarious.

Glacier Bay was also awesome.

I would recommend NCL Bliss to my friends and family.

My cruise start to finish was the best I ever experienced.

I had a blast!!!

Thanks to all!!!
ABilczic’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Inside Stateroom
Cabin IA 13453
Cabin was clean and well equipped.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins