3. MSC Seaside
The ship was beautiful but the food was just ok. You cruise for the food & for an Italian line the food was very disappointing. I was also amazed how small the pools were, you couldn’t even get in due to overcrowding. This is my first & last time with MSC. The crew were not very friendly and definitely not over accommodating. Even our cabin guy was not personable. I had premium package & still had to pay for gelato, everything seemed to be extra. Getting our pictures was a major ordeal. We ordered & was told to return in 8 hours (10:30pm). Was told to come back in an hour. I really wanted to give MSC a chance but unfortunately it’s my first and last time. I received a good deal but when on the ship I had to upgrade because I didn’t receive what I expected. Royal Caribbean I’ll be back!

Missed The Mark

MSC Seaside Cruise Review by mikea168

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Bella Balcony Stateroom

Royal Caribbean I’ll be back!
mikea168’s Full Rating Summary