3. Norwegian Jewel
I just wanted to take a ship to Alaska. The Jewel fit my itinerary and took me there. I had little expectations other than to go from BC to Seward. The meals were absolutely incredible, the service and staff were off the charts, the entertainment was great, the classes were an added bonus, and the itinerary was incredible! I loved stopping at the Ports and exploring. I was a solo traveler with few people my age but the staff and crew became 'friends.' Everyone was so kind. I would wake up and go to the fitness room for a class, take a couple of walking laps around the ship, sit down at a nice restaurant for breakfast, and then explore a Port (usually taking a hike and finding a coffee shop). I would get back on the boat, meet with my solo traveler group, go to the 'show' that night, have a nice dinner and coffee, and then head up to a lounge for the evening. Would definitely recommend and take this trip again.

Well exceeded my expectations!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by joro272

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Family Inside

Would definitely recommend and take this trip again.
joro272’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Family Inside
Cabin I1 10015
The cabin was great. I had no idea we were getting housekeeping twice a day and my housekeeper was amazing! She was so so friendly and did a great job!
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins