3. Carnival Breeze
When I first booked my cruise on the Breeze I needed a quick get away and was happy it fit my schedule. I did very little research on the ship as I was fairly confident it would be a set up from my prior cruise on the Miracle. The final few days leading up I noticed on social media Breeze has quite the following so I allowed myself to get a excited. Unfortunately, if it weren’t for the friends I vacation with my sailing on the Breeze would’ve been a complete disappointment. As a vacationer I’m pretty easy going. I enjoy relaxing and having some good meals and drinks along the way. Sadly, the Breeze failed me in each category. First, my entire group was very disappointed by the entertainment as a whole. Several members mentioned there “wasn’t much to do on the ship.” I made an effort to enjoy the Spa and while the services were decent I was amazed that Carnival were willing to charge for a day pass when a good portion of the equipment was not working correctly. Now for the most disappointing part. The food was atrocious. The buffet, when it was actually open, was of terrible quality. So bad, we all decided to skip the place all together. The pizza counter struggled to keep up with demand and served lame half pizzas that you would see at a theme park. Leaving the burger joint which admittedly was pretty decent and the main dining room as the only none up-charge meals. For me the main highlight from prior cruises are the experiences you get from the nightly dining. Well, on the Breeze the only experiences I got stained the whole trip. Every the meal took 2.5+ hours to be served. More often than not my requests would go ignored such as asking for a second appetizer. Note, I wasn’t asking for crazy quantities of food just an additional appetizer. So bad that on one occasion I was told the kitchen is closed. To top it of the food we did receive was tasteless across the board. I was so fed up I gave the sushi place a try and while it was okay the menu was ridiculously limited. Not all can be bad though right? Surely with a little booze everything will be alright. For this cruise I sprung on the drink package which is suppose to include all drinks up to $20. Without a doubt the worst decision of the cruise. It wasn’t as simple as ordering a drink and getting it. Every time it was a hassle which usually revolved around the bartender informing me what I can have not what I want. I’m sorry but for $858/2 adults your drinks shouldn’t be limited to premixed well garbage. I purchased the premium internet in order to complete a few things for work. During the 7 day sailing I was able to use the Internet well for maybe 30 minutes. It was a complete failure. Lastly, the Western Caribbean itinerary needs some reworking. Costa Maya is extremely limited as a port and the Belize tender situation is painful. I would not recommend this ship.

What a disappointment

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by ajs2294

I would not recommend this ship.
ajs2294’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8F 10268
Typical Carnival Balcony nothing to write home about. Note the location was great for the lido deck however noise wasn’t high
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins