3. The Jahan (Heritage Line)
I have looked at this cruise line previously and when the travel agent suggested it we were very enthusiastic. Our cabin was beautifully appointed and the cabin staff were excellent at attending to our needs. Dining was spectacular, every meal was a delight and the staff were professional and helpful while maintaining a real sense of humour. The onboard activities were very good and informative and the ashore activities gave us a real understanding of the Cambodian/Vietnam people and their culture. We were greatly moved by the past and modern history of both countries. The staff were excellent and attended to everything in a professional manner. I would like to mention staff individually by everyone was noteworthy. We were given a DVD of our time onboard at the end of the cruise that we will treasure and will share with family and friends. I would thoroughly recommend Heritage Line and The Jahan to anyone looking at cruising the Mekong River.

Excellent Cruise down the Mekong River

The Jahan (Heritage Line) Cruise Review by JaneRainbird

The staff were excellent and attended to everything in a professional manner.

JaneRainbird’s Full Rating Summary
Get The Jahan (Heritage Line) price drops

Our cabin was a delight. Plenty of room and the balcony was private but enabled us to view the river. The rooms were serviced twice daily and the staff were available for any additional needs