3. Carnival Imagination
This was my first cruise. I do have to say the embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly. All the crew/staff members were extremely helpful and nice. My Stateroom Steward was Sebastian. Sebastian was very helpful, caring, kind and hardworking! I did encounter a couple of issues, my bedding had some stains on them and our sink was plugged up. I reported my issue to Sebastian and he had the issue resolved in a blink of an eye. I do have to say I was not impressed with the pool area- The pool appeared green and about 300 people in it at one time. There is an adult (21+) area that had two jacuzzies and gave me the same feeling as if the water was dirty. So I did not go swimming in the pool areas at all. As for the food, everything was GREAT! I felt that the menu accommodated to all people. The shore excursion we chose to do was the ATV. Our tour guide was Diego. Diego was funny, knowledgable, friendly which made for a fun and entertaining ride. TWO THUMBS up for Diego and his crew! One thing that I did not like about the ATV was the route/course that Carnivals promotes on the website, is not the actual course you will be riding through. Carnival needs to update the website cause that is false advertisement.

20th Wedding Anniversary