3. Island Princess
I had higher expectations because Princess high end reputation. I booked because itinerary and destination ports. I have 10+ cruise experience with Carnival and Norwegian. This is my First time with Princess and I’m very disappointed. Very pour entertainment performance quality, small food portions, lack of variety or options at Lido food court and restaurant dinners, ship outdated revamp need, bad coffee including the bistro, no blankets to see the outside movies, very old towels at pools and room, rest of the staff looks very exhausted because it was almost the end of the season, no engaged, excellent room cleaning, specialty restaurant (Baju) was good and learnt experience, excursion by Princess are ok but seems pricey, this is cater for senior citizens, gambler or sinkers, not to much entertainment during the day or night, not good value for what I paid. Not planning to book Princess Cruises because this experience.

Disappointed