3. Viking Gefjon
Viking is a Premier company. The ship, staff, cuisine, side trips were all amazing. The wait staff was absolutely amazing. After only one day they were aware of your personal preferences of beverage coffee, tea, soft drink, white or red wine) My travelling companion had many dietary restrictions and our Maitre de was at our table every evening to help her making choices and adjustments that the kitchen would be able to make. The ship in general was totally clean...no dust, no stains. We participated in most of the included tours and did take 3 or 4 of the additional add on choices. I was so impressed that I have already booked a second cruise for next year. My only complaint was with the hotel in Amsterdam for our post cruise stay. Our last night we were subjected to 'neighbors' who were fighting, screaming, banging on the wall and making attempts to enter our room. This went on well into the night. I called the front desk at about 1:30 a.m. and was promised it would be addressed. It stopped briefly and then started up again and I called about 2:30 am...this time I finally did stop. Although this is certainly not any fault of Viking, it was a awful experience. I can not believe that the hotel did not in any way apologize or offer some type of compensation. As we were two senior women, it was quite a frightful experience.

Viking Is Outstanding

Viking Gefjon Cruise Review by whart37aol.com

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

I was so impressed that I have already booked a second cruise for next year.

whart37aol.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Gefjon price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 307
Everything was kept clean. Towels, tissue and bath products were promptly replenished.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins