3. Viking Hild
I was fortunate to experience the Grand European Viking Cruise in 2017 and loved the entire experience. I wanted to take another Viking cruise and chose the Swiss Alps to Paris as my second cruise. We experienced beautiful scenery in Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg and France. Switzerland was our favorite as the entire country was gorgeous. We have beautiful mountains in Montana but the alps are in a category all their own. Joining in the National Holiday on August 1st was a great bonus with beautiful fireworks! The 7 day cruise on the Rhine and Moselle rivers was very enjoyable with great educational excursions. Our cruising companions were friendly and we enjoyed our conversations and sharing our experiences. The Viking Hild staff were unbelievable. They knew our names, food preferences and drink preferences within a day. Impressive! The lounge entertainment was great with local performers teaching us about the music from current and former times. The piano player, Danielle, who played every afternoon and evening was so good I looked forward to hearing him. He made he cruise extra special. In total everything was great!

A Second Viking Experience