MSC Lirica Cruise Review

MSC Lirica Cruise Review by Tpoulakis

• Sail Date: Aug 2019
  • Destination: the Eastern Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom

Me and my friends decided to take a Mediterranean cruise, we’ve taken a few Caribbean’s ones, and this cruise was terrible only good thing was the itinerary. I was in a different room and right when I walked in it smelled like fumes, went to my friends room. The floor was filthy, so we went straight to guest services, they did not care at all, throughout the duration we complained multiple times and different people came to our rooms but still both was done. Msc’s Guest service does not care about customer service. They were extremely rude. I had to pay a bit extra for their “Fantastica” option. There was barley any food options. I paid to much money for it to just be a ripoff in the end. Don’t ever take this cruise line. There is no entertainment on board whatsoever, and entertainment on a cruise ship is very important. That was for a disappointment. The gym was very weak, four treadmills, four bikes and four ellipticals, yea because on a big cruise that makes real sense. There was even a wait limit how ridiculous, Food sucks, most of the workers are rude and don’t know a thing. One worker who was on the clock(mind you) in the buffet was very racist to me and my friends for no reason, never experienced so much hatred and rudeness from a cruise in my life. Such a waste of money and such a disappointment. Thank goddess for the ports of call only good thing about the week. I will never cruise with this line ever again.

Tpoulakis's Full Rating Summary

Inside Stateroom
Cabin I2 8302

Terrible, smells like fumes, is all the way in the back of the ship.

Oia Village

Loved santori

View All 255 Oia Village Reviews
Bari

Did a walking tour off the ship, wasn’t bad

Krka National Park

This experience was absolutely amazing. Waterfall was stunning

View All 35 Krka National Park Reviews