3. Norwegian Escape
My family and I chose this for our family vacation. It was not what we expected, the entertainment was not culturally diverse or accommodating for all age groups. I spoke with the activities director about my concerns, he was very apologetic. He listened and I believe he spoke to the person in charge of that particular event and we since the change in the activity. The food was not the best, the buffets food was always warm or just cold everyday!! The specialty dining was excellent at every restaurant we ate at!!. All in all the trip was just very disappointing to have your children same their bored, it was very disheartening to hear and see. I would not recommend the escape for a FAMILY VACATION! My family ages are 27,24, & 17! And they just didn’t have enough entertainment across the board to accommodate all different age groups and cultures.

Not what we expected

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Mrs.Family

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
Mrs.Family’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Our cabin was perfect!! Spacious the bathroom was very large. Our stateroom steward Julius Antonio was awesome!!!! He was so professional, courteous and friendly everyday, he went above and beyond to make our stay relaxing and enjoyable.
  Norwegian Escape Deck Plans