3. Norwegian Breakaway
First time on a Norwegian Cruise ship. I have be told by others that Norwegian is the best cruise line. I have taken Princess and Carnival Cruise. My best experience was on the Viking Cruise one Seine River in Europe. Several of your restaurants like the Manhattan and Taste are at the 5 star level. My children are grown. But I enjoyed seeing the staff playing with the children and believe my grandchildren would enjoy this ship. The cabins were well designed with balconies. I enjoyed the many choices of lounges and quiet areas to rest,read, sleep or just look at the beautiful ocean. I chose to go to the beaches. I did not wish to take any excursions. I traveled with a group of 14 people who either attend my church or are close friends of members in the group. We have traveled together before. We wish to THANK THE NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE in arranging the buses and chartered airplanes to enable us all in returning to Miami. Thank GOD for a caring Cruiseline with a caring staff who are able to plan and make adjustments as needed. A special Thank You to the Captain of this ship.

First Norwegian experience

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Bcambridge

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

The cabins were well designed with balconies.

I chose to go to the beaches. I did not wish to take any excursions.

A special Thank You to the Captain of this ship.
Bcambridge’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BC 1974
Good size for 2 people who were only in the room to sleep, bathe and change clothes
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins