3. Carnival Sunrise
This was my first cruise however my parents were with us and they had been on many cruises. We were extremely disappointed as soon as we stepped on the ship. This shop had 2 tiny pools, 3 whirlpools and an over 21 area that did not mean anything. The pools were so small it was impossible to get in. There was 1 store, a tiny candy shop for kids and 1 jewelry store. Nothing at all to do. They had a treasure hunt for the pictures that team members on the ship had taken. Each day you had to go on a search. No link or sign in to make things easier. I know I missed pictures and was very disappointed. Now the food that’s a whole different story. The buffet was so packed that it became too much and it was easier not to eat. No healthy food at all. It was also beyond hot. How can you stand in a line for an hour to eat in the heat. It was complete insane. The ports were beautiful and the staff was top notch. It is unfortunate that a ship like that has to have such bad reviews because the waiters, housekeepers and all were simply amazing. Unfortunately this ship left a really bad taste in my mouth and probably will be the first and last cruise for my family!

Ship soooo small

Carnival Sunrise Cruise Review by Jamieruggeri

Jamieruggeri’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Sunrise price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 6322
The cabin was so tiny and there was certainly no room for a family of 4. There was not enough sleeping quarters at all. My daughter had to sleep in a weird place.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins