3. Scenic Opal
This ship is a 5 star hotel and the service is fantastic. I also loved the app for your phone that alerted you to points of interest you sailed by, and that you could look up info on all the cities along the route. Also loved that fact that once you paid the fare everything was included, no surprises at the end of the cruise. Highly recommend Scenic Cruises! Embarkation and disembarkation was very organized and went smoothly. The ports of call and shore excursions were well organized and very interesting. I would have liked to have more than 1 day in Budapest and maybe 1 less day in Vienna. The entertainment was very good with a good variety and many special things only for Scenic like the classical music concert at Palais Liechtenstein, and the Salzburg Sound of Music Show. Our cruise director, Richard Grey, did an excellent job of organizing local talents to come on board to entertain us. Al in all I would highly recommend Scenic Tours and I plan to travel with them again.

The view at night in Budapest being docked across from the Parliament buildings,

Scenic Opal Cruise Review by Miss Merla

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Europe

Embarkation and disembarkation was very organized and went smoothly.

Miss Merla’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Opal price drops

Beautiful cabin, very clean, really comfortable beds, lots of extra amenities you would not have thought of. e.g.umbrella, nail file, cotton balls etc.