3. Norwegian Breakaway
Because of Hurricane Dorian, we were unable to return to the port of Miami so there were several changes at the end that wound up putting us in New Orleans two days after we were supposed to dock in Miami. Norwegian paid for a hotel and booked us in a flight home the next day. When circumstances change like this it’s hard to make people happy but I think they did an excellent job. They kept us safely far away from the storm, had plenty of food and drinks to keep the party going, and we got an extra 3 days of vacation at no cost! I would sail Norwegian again with no hesitation. The dining and entertainment on board were both superior and the excursions we booked were amazing. The crew was friendly and we enjoyed all the activities offered. My children loved the ropes course. The pools were usually quite crowded but I think that is to be expected and we still found times to enjoy them when we had free time on port days. I can honestly say this was the best family vacation we have ever had.

Hurricane didn’t spoil our trip!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by DVFree88