3. Sapphire Princess
Sail from Southampton was to be our first. 14 day western Med cruise. We are family of four so we booked a vista e733 and my daughters in a ocean view e709 close by. I had read bits about being above club fusion, but the suite was great and very quiet. It is a bit tired but very clean and very good balcony with no issue with the beam. We are regular cruisers with Princess, but our last was with Celebrity which was so good that I worried we would not go back to Princess. However the crew on Sapphire were so very very good, food was excellent and we are foodies, so well done Sapphire. Entertainment was first class, great singers and guest performers, best ever had on any cruise. The Sapphire is a smaller than Royal class Princess ships, but is a lovely ship, bathrooms do need complete refurb. Otherwise a great cruise and renewed my prefence to Princess. Booked onto Enchanted next summer as a result of this positive experience.

Our best cruise with Princess

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review by k9rm

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Vista Suite with Balcony

Booked onto Enchanted next summer as a result of this positive experience.
k9rm’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Sapphire Princess price drops

Vista Suite with Balcony
Cabin S6 E733
As above, great room, bit tired, good bathroom with whirlpool tub. Excellent aft facing wake view. Very quiet.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins