• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

sammy08
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Aug 2019
Cabin:

I was really excited to be on the biggest and newest cruise ship on Royal Caribbean. This was also my first time on Royal Caribbean even though I've been on many other vessels such as Carnival and Norwegian.

Pros: it is beautiful and enormous with many extravagant shows that are worth watching and very entertaining. The room is really nice and spacious as well as the bathrooms.

Bar Service: bought the unlimited drinking package and definitely got my moneys worth but service was probably the worst. Quite a few times I've had to wait 30 minutes for a drink. Many bartenders would not even make eye contact with me to ask for a drink. I at times had to try and get their attention (not ideal and quite embarrassing). It wasn't at all bars though. The specific one that had the worst service was at Playmakers sports bar. Justin was the one that served me and many of my family members with mediocre service. Quite rude and intentionally ignored all of us.

Port Reviews

Miami

We were at sea from Miami. Cruise days. Fun activities to do on the cruise, no need to get off.

Costa Maya

Mexico, Costa Maya was really fun. Big pool and many bars and beaches. Many shops that were really nice too.

5 Helpful Votes