3. Celebrity Silhouette
Service and amenities are very nice on this ship. I really loved our Royal Suite. Two comfy couches in the living area, a nice comfy bed in the bedroom, one full bath with a separate jacuzzi tub and shower, a jacuzzi on our veranda along with plenty of room to spread out make us want to cruise with celebrity again. Our Butler and room attendant were outstanding! Thanks to Jacky and Francis! Just the best and always with a smile on their faces. They couldn’t do enough to make us comfortable and if it weren’t for them, we would probably not consider celebrity again. Yes, they were just that good! The food was mostly decent, and the best was La Petit Chef which I originally avoided because it sounded silly. We finally tired it and enjoyed it thoroughly. The food was better than Blu that’s for sure. That one was awful. They rushed everything, splashing wine, cold food, tasteless everything. Just yuck! Murano is good but there are too many dishes that have dairy. Creamy this and that....it’s too old style. They need to modern up that cuisine. I loved the sushi restaurant! Honestly I’m kind of a foodie so I’m trying not to be too critical because after all, it’s a ship. I don’t expect the food to be as good as dining out in the Bay Area where I live. Yes I’m spoiled with great food at home. Some tours were great and others were awful. Fortunately mostly we had good tours. I might consider making my own arrangements at the ports of call in the future, though. Entertainment was good although we didn’t do a lot of that. We loved Michaels! Thanks to Lara for being so helpful and so cheerful. Perfect person for this job! This was our first big cruise as we’ve always done small cruises before.

Very Nice!

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by Laura Macky

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Royal Suite

This was our first big cruise as we’ve always done small cruises before.
Laura Macky’s Full Rating Summary