3. Norwegian Breakaway
My wife and I try to take a cruise each year to celebrate our Anniversary, August 25th. I try to make it a special cruise vacation for both of us so this year I chose Norwegian Breakaway as the ship and upgraded to the Haven. It was the best decision I have made in years but there is a good chance that one day I might regret that decision. You see, what I found is that once you book a Haven Suite you can never go back to anything less. Therefore, the day may come when I may not be able to justify the additional outlay of funds for the Haven, naw, I'm not going back!!! From the time you arrive at the ship you are greeted by a knowledgable crew member and accompanied to the Haven to be shown around all the Haven has to offer. You think, what no line, no hour plus boarding time? We just got aboard a few minutes ago and already we are seated in the Haven dining room having our 1st adult beverage of the day. In our opinion, the Haven dining room exceeds any of the dining venues aboard, even the specialty restaurants. Talk about being made to feel special or as my wife relates, pampered, you owe it to yourself and your spouse to book one Haven cruise to see for yourselves. Your Haven suite is nothing short of 1st Class and that is how you are treated by every crewmember no matter their rank or position. I will stop now or this will grow to a short story. We did have one problem on this cruise. His name was "Dorian". He caused the Port of Miami to close and we were redirected to New Orleans. Ever heard of Burbon Street. Party On!

The Haven is Heaven on the Seas

Alan 077’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin H5 16118
Great suite, outstanding amities, fantastic service, one could not ask for better. Butler and cabin attendant were exceptional and not overbearing or over-attentive, they were perfect.
The Concierge, Bowan and his assistants, were miracle workers with show reservations, shore excursions, and speciality restaurant reservations as well as getting us off the ship at our ports of call and getting any and all of our questions answered.
Deck 16 Suite Cabins