3. Norwegian Sun
First time on a cruise and I was looking for something before end of August. Looked at different cruise lines and NCL gave me a lot more for my $$$. Loved the whole experienced and my kids (13 & 16) asked me to book it again, the same cruise! Staff was great, shows super entertaininig, the music, the comedian!! OMG i haven’t laugh so much in a long time. Food was great at all the different locations, but the Churrasqueria was even better. I didn’t do excursions with NCL, as their prices were a bit more from what you could get just by disembarking, so the i never used the credit the cruise gave us. I would do this again with NCL Sun as the experience we lived is something we will remember for ever! Thank you NCL staff, my sons enjoyed every moment of the cruise and my wife had the best Bday ever!

What an experience!!

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BB 8030
Superb!! With bday surprise at the right moment
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins