Viking Eir Cruise Review

Viking Eir Cruise Review by kathyhinding

• Sail Date: Jun 2019
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

This was my first river cruise and it was very enjoyable. The staff was fantastic and really went out of their way to make this a memorable experience. All aspects of the cruise went smoothly and there was someone to help at every step of the process from landing in Amsterdam until we left the hotel in Lucerne to return home. The excursions were well done, although I would have like a bit more detailed information when I was signing up for the excursion before we sailed. I might have chosen differently in a few instances. But overall, I thought the excursions were worthwhile and all our guides were excellent. The different activities onboard the ship were very enjoyable and also educational. Our program director, Boyan, was absolutely the best and I especially liked his stories and special music for the castle day part of the cruise. Everyone on the staff and crew was very friendly and it was nice to be able to talk to them and learn about their home countries. I highly recommend Viking as a cruise line and if you do the Rhine Getaway cruise, I highly recommend choosing the Eir. I will definitely do more cruises with Viking in the future.

kathyhinding's Full Rating Summary

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 307

Clean. Lots of room to put things even though a small cabin. Very comfortable.

kathyhinding