3. Norwegian Escape
I am a senior citizen and this is my first cruise. The Norwegian Escape is not only beautiful but the people, entertainment, food and hospitality exceeded my expectations. All the ship's restaurants(specialty and complimentary) had excellent atmosphere, service and food. The value of the cruise exceeded the cost I paid. The excursions were worth the trip and cost. I enjoyed the bus tour visiting Hamilton and St. George and hearing the history of Bermuda. Our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. The boat cruise of The Rich and Famous was very interesting and informative. Our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. The embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly during the entire cruise and excursions.. The Escape crew was very organized. I was very happy to be in a cabin close to the elevator and mid ship. It was very convenient to attend many entertainment functions and restaurants on other decks. I enjoyed sitting on my balcony and gazing at the beautiful sites. I highly recommend the Escape to anyone who is thinking about taking a cruise. I'm looking forward to my next Escape cruise.

Fantastic cruise ship.

Rosemarie Libasci’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BB 13774
Beautiful room. Very pleased with the service and accommodations. I would definitely choose the same cabin and location.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins