3. Norwegian Bliss
Spent 20K on a family vacation with our adult children & grandchildren. Once in a lifetime affair, we can't afford again. Has been totally ruined. I will never cruise NCL again and my husband who is a travel agent will be sure to warn many others. 1) Matridi refused to accommodate table for 8 in Garden Cafe. Could clearly put two available tables together. 2) Waited long time in guest services line about CPAP & Dining package. Said would call stateroom about CPAP NEVER called. 3) Dining package was chosen along with beverage package but was not applied to only 1 room of our family party/vacation. Was embarrassing & charged at Cagney's astronomical amount of over $200 which was not reimbursed and only solution to the miscommunication was to purchase an additional dining package for 2. 4) our cards were frozen because apparently had old card on file, had to wait in guest service line again, had to wait in guest service line several times for long periods. It felt like half our cruise was waiting in lines. new card was authorized and signed, when went to use again it was still frozen. Jewelry clerk overheard my frustration & called to correct it without having to wait in long guest service line again. Not good practices to hold card numbers on file. These things change often. 5) Ship was so crowded, could not get elevator for sometimes 10-20 mins. 1st & 2nd day, before & after entertainment events and disembarking at ports. As a person with special needs and a scooter that requires use of non crowded elevator it was very frustrating & impossible to get elevator. Disembarking in Juneau thankfully an attendant saw the impossibility to obtain a elevator & my frustration and guided me to service elevators so I could get off ship to make our excursion on time. Ship was so crowded was hard to enjoy anything and never, not ONE hot tub available. Very young children were allowed to occupy them the entire time around pool even though not medically safe for young children and the hot tubs in H20 were occupied by the same groups of people ALL DAY which I can't tolerate more than 20-30 mins in hot tub idk how these people could tolerate all day. 6) Reservations for specialty restaurants made through the app were screwed up & two scheduled for same day. Was supposed to be Wednesday & Friday, had both booked Friday. Had to then wait in line to correct at dining services. ALOT of time was wasted in lines to discuss or fix problems! 7) Rude waitress in Cagney's steakhouse 8) Waited 15-20 minutes before being offered juice at breakfast by someone other than our waiter, our waiter took 3 of 4 of our orders then walked away not taking husband's order, then waited long time for food. Over an hour for food in both Taste & Savor. Worst service ever! 9) again waited over an hour for our breakfast food at Savor, then food came out missing all the meats and other items ordered. Waited over an hour at dinner also and dining room was practically empty so not sure why the hold up. 10) room service took 15-20 minutes to answer phone for me. Never answered at all for son's room. The local is the only place to get food 24/7 besides room service that doesn't answer and you cannot take food out! Is dine in only which was not an option with sleeping children 2 five yr olds and a 2 yr old. 11) photographer took our family pictures while out to dinner at Cagney's restaurant which is fine but then returned with developed photos, literally hovering over our shoulder while we tried to view them and the charge of $25 each photo is ridiculous. The whole thing was awkward & disruptive of our dinner. Taking the pics was fine after that should have been told they will be available shortly in photo gallery for view & purchase on deck 6. 12) my husband & son were charged $300 on card the day of checkin. Without warning or notification or informed of CASH option so that if don't spend it can have immediately returned. Not released & credited 30-60 days later. 13) informed my adult son & daughter to not bring many cigarettes as can purchase on ship cheaper and you never restocked or got shipment of their POPULAR brands so had to purchase at port in Alaska for DOUBLE the price at home if would have purchased before trip. ALSO: When stayed in Haven last year 8/18. We were disappointed but never complained about them painting on our balcony most the time, being restricted from our balcony due to wet paint, then the ONE morning we decide to eat breakfast out on our balcony, water came splashing down, some of it splashing us as they were apparently washing something above. Spent ALOT of money! Maintenance & repairs should be done when guests are not in room. We didn't complain because we love NCL & enjoyed the privacy and VIP of the Haven but this family vacation has been one disaster after the other. I'm actually embarrassed after I talked NCL up to my children & in laws only for them to come and have an experience such as this. Also realized NCL is not a true all inclusive. When add cruise fare, air fare, hotel stays, transfers, excursions, wifi, paying for almost EVERY on board activity & service ie arcade, cake shop, starbucks, race track it is astronomical! I recent found out Regent is the only TRUE all inclusive vacation cruise but I'm reluctant to use them either because owned by NCL and refuse to spend anymore of our hard earned money on NCL after this ruined, astronomical cost of a disastrous family cruise!

Extremely disappointed

Ages 3 to 6
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 14886
No complaints with cabin. Cabin spacious and cabin service very good.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins