3. Norwegian Spirit
The itinerary was the main reason we choose this cruise. Never have been on a NCL ship before but have cruised many times Dining options were good, food was tasty and portions sizes were appropriate. Did not try the speciality options. The room service was very good, our room was always clean and neat. The entertainment was pretty good, magicians and acrobats were very good. This is the first time I have had such poor communication from the cruise director. This was a two week cruise and she never once had any discussions about the ports, no written information, no video to watch on the in-room TV. ZERO information. We never knew if the city would be close by so we could walk or if we would need to take a bus or taxi. Most of the ports we docked a significant distance from the city, a 20-30 minute drive. Twice we had to pay to take a shuttle to the city - I have never had to do that on any previous cruise. Many of the passengers we spoke to on our cruise we surprised by the lack of communication. The only time I saw her was when the entertainment finished in the theater, she came out and thanked the performers.

Communication

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by MFKnick

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

The entertainment was pretty good, magicians and acrobats were very good.

MFKnick’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD
Cabin was small and the bathroom very small
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins