3. Marella Dream
The transfers from start to finish, were smooth.We even were allowed to move cabin and stay on later on the last day, to save us having to wait at the airport for hours for our flight.This cost £35 per person and was well worth it. This was the best cruise I have been on.I liked that it was much smaller ship and that it was older.The staff are lovely and can't do enough for you.The food was good and plenty of choice.The cabin was spotless and the lad that did for us, Lewis, deserves a special mention, for being so good at his job and going out of his way to help us when ever he could. The ship was clean and tidy and as it's an older ship yes some of the toilets could have a bit of a whiff about them at times.However given the amount of people they serve I think that can be expected , on a whole though they to were spotless and clean. I really enjoyed it, and hope to go again next year.

The Best.

Marella Dream Cruise Review by MACGREGOR63

I really enjoyed it, and hope to go again next year.
MACGREGOR63’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Dream price drops

Brilliant, Lewis was one of the best members of staff we dealt with.He was the one who looked after our cabin, and he really couldn't do enough for us.It was an real joy having him about, I hope that the company realize what a asset he is to them.We felt really lucky to have him take care of us.
  Marella Dream Deck Plans