3. MSC Magnifica
I chose this cruise because it was going round the Greek isles & also was all inclusive on the the drinks. The embarkation went smoothly and we where son on the ship. My first surprise was how big the ship was. We where all ushered to one of the bars for a welcome drink and the captain came to welcome us on his ship. We then went our room. We chose interior with a window would of liked a balcony but my husband gets confused in the night if going to the bathroom so was worried he would go to the balcony. We where introduced to our butler and told anything we wanted to just ask. The rooms where lovely & spacious beds where very comfortable & I thought there was plenty of hanging space for your clothes. Bathroom was small but no toiletries except in a container on the wall & shower but I always bring my own. There was a note to say they where trying to cut down on plastic to help with the environment which is good. The buffet was on the top floor of the ship. When we first went in we thought it was chaotic it seemed everyone had gone to eat at once. It took a while to find a table but there was plenty of choice of food. In the evening we ate in the restaurant with waiters we where on the first sitting, it was a set menu with 3 choices of each starter main & desert and I thought there was enough for me to eat but could imagine that there may may be not enough for a man, we had wine with our meal & was topped up when nearly empty. Our waiters where lovely. The entertainment was wonderful & we really enjoyed the shows. As we where on first sitting where went to the show later in the evening. The entertainment through the day was fun to watch if you wanted to or you where left alone to enjoy the sun. All the service we received was very good from waiters to cleaners all spoke to you when met up with them. We went on 2 excursions the best was Santorini we bought both excursions through MSC before we went on the cruise on line. We only got off the ship in Corfu & Kotor which we thought was wonderful. I would definitely go with MSC cruise again.

Wonderful

MSC Magnifica Cruise Review by Susieg26

We where introduced to our butler and told anything we wanted to just ask.

I would definitely go with MSC cruise again.
Susieg26’s Full Rating Summary