3. Queen Victoria
This was our 3 rd cruise aboard a Cunard ship. Booking was made through Cunard/Hamburg. Service here is in need of getting used to it. Very impersonal for the class we booked. A mere call center processing. Never beforehave I received such poor service in this section. We were even forced to print out our own luggage tags. I am willing to spend the money - but I am not willing to accept the lousy Cunard travel agency service. ( asserted Service ??? ) Also I am fed up with wasting my time on the phone trying to get connected for what they call service. Cheap Internet attitude. I was very disappointed and upset. Cunard Southampton did not even bother answering my letter regarding this issue. The service in the Queens Grill was very good again. Very attentive. Quality of food and beverage also very good. The whole atmosphere in the restaurant is inviting. The sameapplies for the Afternoon Tea Service. Laundry service also very good. Excursion service aboard the ship also lacks an attitude. Personally I do not like guided tours. Take a taxi instead and speak to the locals. Shops here are not very inviting. Variety very small. Many items are of very poor quality -sold at premium prices. After returning to Southampton again we were invited to a Windsor tour. Here we have to emphasize the very good support given by the bus driver and our tour guide. Thank you Port service was fast and effective. Most members ofthe staff are well trained.

Very disappointed

Queen Victoria Cruise Review by epitom50

This was our 3 rd cruise aboard a Cunard ship.

Laundry service also very good.

Port service was fast and effective. Most members ofthe staff are well trained.
epitom50’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Victoria price drops

Queens Suite
Cabin Q5 7101
Cabin interior needs a refurbishment. Suites ?? are not very big. Space is quite limited. In a hotel this accomodation wouldhardly pass as a " Suite ". Cabin staff very polite and helpful. Very clean.

( TV programmes are a joke ). Concedering the premium price --- and no internet included -
that is no service at all again.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins