• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

epitom50
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Aug 2019
Cabin: Queens Suite

This was our 3 rd cruise aboard a Cunard ship.

Booking was made through Cunard/Hamburg. Service here is in need of getting used to it.

Very impersonal for the class we booked. A mere call center processing. Never beforehave I received such poor service in this section. We were even forced to print out our own luggage tags. I am willing to spend the money - but I am not willing to accept the lousy Cunard travel agency service. ( asserted Service ??? ) Also I am fed up with wasting my time on the phone trying to get connected for what they call service. Cheap Internet attitude. I was very disappointed and upset. Cunard Southampton did not even bother answering my letter regarding this issue.

Queens Suite

Cabin Q5

Cabin interior needs a refurbishment. Suites ?? are not very big. Space is quite limited. In a hotel this accomodation wouldhardly pass as a " Suite ". Cabin staff very polite and helpful. Very clean.

( TV programmes are a joke ). Concedering the premium price --- and no internet included -

that is no service at all again.

Port Reviews

Newcastle (England)

Taxi driver gave us very good and helpful informations concerning the city and the

local community.

Invergordon (Inverness)

Taxi tour again.

Greenock (Glasgow)

Tour here was great. Locals were so helpful and engaged. Thank you

Belfast

Bus driver and guide very professional. Very good. Very interesting

Florence (Livorno)

We did not go to Italia this time......

St. Peter Port (Guernsey)

What a lovely little town. Very interesting. Locals are very helpful und nice.

Southampton