3. Viking Sea
I chose this cruise because I have always had an interest in visiting Norway because of the scenic nature of the country. The scenery is really amazing from the fjords to the mountains of this great country. We saw so much in such a short time period with included and optional tours in 8 different countries. I was amazed at the beauty of Estonia and Russia. Only disappointment was not being able to dock at Gdansk Poland because of the weather conditions. I was particularly interested in Poland because of my husband's German ancestry. Everything about the 'Viking Sea' was top notch. We where spoiled by the service offered .... room service, dining, entertainment, friendly staff and general organization. We liked the size of the ship, the rooms where awesome with the balcony to slip outside and take in the view. I really enjoyed the nightly entertainment, every bit as good as taking in a theatrical production in Toronto for me. Everything was top notch. Of course I would go again & actually have already booked an Alaskan Cruise for 2020 with Viking.

Spectacular Norway & the Baltic

Viking Sea Cruise Review by Valdeane Gedcke

Valdeane Gedcke’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Excellent, we where spoiled, so well taken care of!