• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • News
  • Deals

Viking Jupiter Review

Editor Rating

Absolutely wonderful staff who spoiled us!

Review for Viking Jupiter to the British Isles & Western Europe
Okafnurse
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Aug 2019
Cabin:

This is our first Ocean cruise experience and it was absolutely wonderful! Our cabin was roomy and I was impressed about how the storage space was designed. The bed was really comfy and the bathroom was large for a stateroom. Although electrical outlets in the bathroom were only for razors or toothbrushes, there were ample 220 and 110 outlets in the main cabin. I really enjoyed having a port to charge my phone and IPad near our bed.

Our cabin Stewart's were also wonderful and serviced our cabin twice daily. The goodies in the refrigerator were a real treat!

I can't say enough about the dining options. There were so many choices and varieties of food. On several occasions , they offered special buffets specializing in foods of the regions. Although the specialty Italian and Chefs table Restuarant were a great, we really enjoyed the open dining of the World Cafe. We visited the Explorers lounge several times to enjoy the music but we loved watching the scenery off the bow.

Cabin Veranda