3. Scenic Jade
I wanted to try Scenic because I wanted an all inclusive vacation where I did not have to worry about anything. We had first class food and service all the way. The crew and passengers were friendly. The excursions were well done with no detail left unturned. I liked the electric bike option and we used them several times. I had a medical problem while docked in a small German town. Every effort was made to make my situation easier, and we were back on the ship within a short amount of time. The tour director was funny but very detailed oriented. The cabin was very comfortable and decorated nicely. Bedding was luxurious and the bed was extremely comfortable. The pace of the cruise was just right. My only downside was when the cruise was done, I didn’t want to leave. I could have traveled another two weeks with them.

Best time ever

Scenic Jade Cruise Review by Applekandy80

Applekandy80’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Jade price drops

Cabin was small but large windows that opened half way on the balcony. Modern, stylish decor with a very comfortable bed and linens. Bathroom adequate. Storage enough for everything we had.