3. Royal Princess
We had 2 stateroom cabins with Balconies on the ALOHA DECK A127 & A129. The had a connecting door inside and connecting outside Balconies doors. Cyrus was our steward and took exceptional care of us. We boarded Whittier. Headed to Hubbard Glacier to Glacier Bay National park. AWESOME!!! Next...Scagway where we did Yukon Expedition and white pass scenic railway Excursion... .AWESOME! A must !! JUNEAU next...did Best of Juneau excursions that was a Fabulous whale watching tour. We saw many whales & got great videos to show family & friends! We also visited the spectacular Mendenhall Glacier and had a Salmon Bake feast at Orca point Lodge. DELICIOUS! In Ketchikan we visited the town, shopping and attended a genuine Lumberjack show. Exciting! AWESOME Cruise! I highly recommend! VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE entertainment on board. Broadway level! Comedy show with AJ Jamel in the Princess theater was AWESOME and funny! Michael Misko was magical with cards! So Impressed what he does with cards! My Granddaughter really enjoyed the Puppies in the piazza! It was a Amazing opportunity for he to meet sled dog puppies for a one of a kind experience. We also enjoyed Encore and Sweet soul music and the Ballon Drop Party was amazing with Cruise Director the AMAZING MATT O!!!!! A great guy I bumped into over and over again on the ship and he was so down to earth each and every time! I think we are friends now! You simply can't go wrong with Princess Cruises!!

FABULOUS!

Royal Princess Cruise Review by diva348

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
We had 2 stateroom cabins with Balconies on the ALOHA DECK

AWESOME Cruise! I highly recommend!

diva348’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA A127 A129
We had Staterooms Aloha Deck
A127 & A129. They had a connecting inside door and connecting Balconies doors.
These roo.s were AWESOME!
Our Steward Cyrus kept them sparkling clean at all times! He cleaned twice a day and left chocolates on our bed everyday!
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins