3. MSC Armonia
We originally chose the Armonia because of how cheap the price was. I sailed with my husband and two kids and my mother in law. We had two ocean view cabins on the 8th floor. I knew going on the cruise that I shouldn’t expect too much from it just from reading previous reviews and watching videos on YouTube prior to sailing. Yet, I hate to say that even with low expectations I still wouldn’t sail on this ship again. First off, the ship is very very old and it clearly shows on the appearance of it. The lido deck floors are all chipping apart and the chairs upstairs near the pizza area and the hamburger areas were wobbly. The ship was “re-vamped” in 2011 and all I could think about is the fact that it still looked like nothing was done. The buffet area upstairs in uncomfortably tight. Even for a smaller ship and less people it felt more crowded then the ships I’ve been on with 6k+ passengers. The rooms were extremely tight and uncomfortable. I’m surprised they would even put three people in that small of a room. The bed in our room was broken and nothing was done to fix it. The ac felt like it was never on all over the ship and especially in the cabin. And the shower frame fell and hit my son. There are two pools both which were a decent size but with disgustingly warm and extremely salty water. They only had two hot tubs that were so small and only fit five people each. There was always a line to get in the hot tubs. The kids splash pad was probably one of the nicest splash pads on a ship that I have been on. My kids really enjoyed it. The food was below average in the buffet and dining room. We did really enjoy the breakfast options but lunch and dinner had barely any options other then the pizza, burgers, hot dogs, salad and fries. The five to eight options in the buffet were not good. The shows were not good except for the last night show which was the abyss which we enjoyed. There were barely any activities throughout the day so we spent our time mostly in the room or on the pool deck or eating. Overall, I knew to not expect much from this cruise but I was still disappointed. I wouldn’t go on the Armonia again. I would rather pay more and actually enjoy my cruise.

You get what you pay for

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by LST88

Ages 7 to 9
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin O2 8138, 8134
Extremely small space. Bed was broken the entire cruise and nothing was done to fix it. Ac barely worked it was hot the entire time. The shower is so small and the frame literally fell apart
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins