3. Viking Orion
Arrived in Vancouver and went directly to the ship. Our luggage was at our state room when we arrived. we were greeted by ship staff. we enjoyed a beverage on our balcony as we departed. we enjoyed all breakfast ,lunch and dinners aboard the Orion. We were pampered in every way possible. All the ports that we attended were very interesting and very well organized. This is one of the best trips that my wife and I have ever been on travelling with Viking. One of our favorite excursions was the dog sled training area. Also the Hubbard glacier was amazing and to be so close to it. We seen it calve 2x while we were there. The entertainment was fantastic. We watched each night in the Star Lounge the young and gifted entertainers put there musical talents to work. The ships band was awesome as we were entertained by them each in in the Torshavn. I recommend this trip to anyone. Don't wait till your to old to enjoy the beautiful Alaska sites.

Alaska

Viking Orion Cruise Review by Brad1Terry2

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Alaska

All the ports that we attended were very interesting and very well organized.

Brad1Terry2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Orion price drops

excellent cabin stewards. They looked after our every need.