3. Viking Jupiter
This was my very first cruise and one I will never forget! Everything about it was breathtaking and Viking did everything from the ship, food, entertainment, excursions, staff with such class! We felt like royalty♥️ all the ports we stopped at were amazing (especially Tuscany and Rome) it was chilly in March so next time we would go a month or two later. The staff on the ship were amazing and were from all over the world. We celebrated our anniversary on the ship and they even made us our own personalized cake!! We relaxed in the spa, jacuzzi, sauna, etc in the evening after a full day of sightseeing. Then had a sumptuous dinner with wine and great shows and professional singers. There was plenty to do on the ship without casinos and other things that much larger ships provide. We were very satisfied. Viking will be my first choice in the future.

Unbelievable Western Mediterranean

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by Sprout325

This was my very first cruise and one I will never forget!

Sprout325’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Wonderful! Roomy and comfortable. Room was cleaned and restocked 3 times a day!
They even provided robes and slippers!