3. Viking Orion
The ship was immaculate, the food was superb, the spa was wonderful and the service without parallel! So nice to have free drinks and spa! Loved the pure water in my room every day! The special restaurants were wonderful and we dined there more than once without a fee each time! The staff was very friendly and made a point to learn our names. The food was much better than the other 3 cruise lines we’ve been on. MUCH Having free on demand television with current movies and some of our favorite television programs like NCIS (all 3) was also a nice touch! They gave us a shore excursion at every port, it is nice to have but some were less than exciting and you still pay for anything decent. I was afraid I’d miss the entertainment as we have done many Disney cruises but we found plenty to do and the entertainment that was provided was excellent, we especially enjoyed the classical musicians.

Loved all the inclusions!

Viking Orion Cruise Review by DisNerd Linda

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Alaska

The staff was very friendly and made a point to learn our names.

The food was much better than the other 3 cruise lines we’ve been on. MUCH

DisNerd Linda’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Orion price drops

Clean and well appointed- such nice touches like USB ports, heated bathroom floor, drinking water