3. Norwegian Jewel
We celebrated my 40th birthday on the cruise ship as well has a 30th wedding anniversary of a family member. The ship was extremely small and had limited shopping and things for kids to do. The outdoor activities, ping pong, golf, basketball were shut down by 8pm. The arcade was basically the size of a closet. My kids are 10 and 12 and could not go to the teen club and the other kid activities were oriented for kids in diapers or toddlers. I would definitely not go on this ship again with my children. Too boring for them. The store on the ship was horrible. Poor options for clothing and prices were extremely high. The excursions we went on were definitely not worth the money we paid for them. One of the excursions was to a free park. We paid $114 each for 2 adults and $79 each for 2 children for a 20 minute bus ride to a FREE park. The amount of time spent at each port was too short to really enjoy the locations. The best thing about the ship was our cleaning staff member. He made sure our room was sparkling clean every day. He always addressed us by name.

Small ship