3. Carnival Elation
This was a total nightmare definitely not family oriented! Cabin was not cleaned on appointed time. Naked women in main pool area with carnival photographer taking photographs. Faster to fun DOES NOT work on this ship!(you will not be redunded) guest services very very rude. Server (dinner time) laughed and made fun of my husband because he refused alcoholic drinks( recovering alcoholic). Called carnival customer service when we got off the boat was told I would have a return call in 24-48 hours NEVER recieved this call. So much wrong happened on this cruise I just cant list it all. This is definitely the last time cruising with carnival. Down to the stupid animal towels that we never recieved on our beds each day. Could not access smoking area due to a family reunion was priority up on smoking deck. Security allowed drug use on decks. Just a horrible experience every day!

What a nightmare

Carnival Elation Cruise Review by Denesesisk

Down to the stupid animal towels that we never recieved on our beds each day.

Security allowed drug use on decks.

Just a horrible experience every day!
Denesesisk’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Elation price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6E E 60
Would have been nice if they would have cleaned the cabin in the mornings as instructed. And maybe just maybe left a petty animal towel.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins