3. Celebrity Summit
We sailed on the Celebrity Summit from Bayonne NJ in the summer of 2018 and had such a great time we booked onboard for the summer of 2019. On both sailings the crew were attentive and entertaining. The ship had a refurbishment at the beginning of 2019 and the cabins are spectacular. They have been given a clean, contemporary look which is pleasing to the eye. This has brought the Summit cabins to a similar feel and quality of Celebrity’s newer vessels. The thing that Celebrity is known for is their food quality. The abundance and quality on this cruise was outstanding whether in the Oceanview Café (daily buffet) or in the Cosmopolitan (main dining room). Both of these venues have been refurbished and are absolutely beautiful. All areas are kept immaculately clean and food presentation is a spectacle. If you like shopping on board, you have many choices of high end shops and boutiques, all offering tax free goods. As a family we enjoy general knowledge trivia and found the entertainment staff excellent, especially Rhuss and Dominick. Stateroom attendant Ian and our waiter and asst. waiter Donovan and Darshena deserve a special mention, always giving service with a smile. Nothing was too much trouble for any of them. I had an issue with noise from crew members so I talked with the Hotel Manager Danuta and the Front Desk Manager Miguel. They both listened to my concerns and were not dismissive, rectifying the problem and checking in with me daily to make sure that I was happy! Now that’s service! Celebrity are an amazing company who truly value their guests. I use the word guests, as that is how you are made to feel. An outstanding experience.

Get treated like a celebrity

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by cruisecriticDJW

cruisecriticDJW’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Concierge Class 1
Cabin C1 9162
The cabin is a regular size, but due to the location in the aft of the ship, the balcony is large. It measured 126 square feet, complácete with sun loungers and chairs. Two thirds of the balcony area is covered by the deck above, so even in rain balcony is useable.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins