• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2019
Cabin:

We have had the opportunity to go on two Viking River cruises and wanted to try an Ocean Viking Cruise. Alaska has been on our bucket list for years and we knew Viking was the way to go. Viking has EVERY THING covered. From the moment you are met at the airport you are taken care of. The ship was beautiful and sparkling clean. Our cabin spacious and room Stuart outstanding. Dining choices were plentiful, delicious with fabulous service. We never felt crowded and enjoyed all the different spaces to relax. So happy to be on a smaller cruise ship. We were so glad not to fuss with formal nights. The enrichment program provides all kinds of wonderful experiences and opportunities. The included and optional excursions were plentiful with so many choices, we could of spent numerous days at any one port. Loved all our excursions. The My Viking Journey web link was great! We were prepared, organized and well informed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading and exploring on the link. Making reservations for excursions and special dining plans helpful. My husband and I even made reservations for our next Viking cruise to the Mediterranean!

Cabin Penthouse Veranda