3. Viking Sky
My mom booked this cruise with friends and I was lucky enough to join them! I have been on many cruises with Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Carnival and Costa but Viking blows them all out of the water. Definitely an older crowd, no kids or casino but the food, service and amenities were so far beyond anything I have ever experienced! The itinerary of Majestic Fjords and Vibrant Cities was also fantastic. I would definitely do the cruise itinerary and ship again. Take the tour of the ship at the beginning - learned a lot about what was available on the ship and lots of hidden gems. Reservations for the specialty restaurants were easily made and the Chef's Table was amazing! They put our group of 8 in the private dining room a couple times and that was wonderful. Also, don't miss the waffle at Mamsen's in the Viking Lounge with brown cheese, sour cream and fruit for breakfast. The tea in the Wintergarden was great but too close to dinner for all the food that we had!!! We did a couple of the optional excursions (biking and food/fjord tours) and they were also fantastic. The group excursions were never bigger than 30 people and very manageable.

Beyond my expectations!