3. Carnival Legend
All i can say is wow. Carnival went above and beyond to satisfy all guests on board. The food was amazing and the staff always went out of their way to help with any needs. We stayed in a balcony cabin, which was clean, spacious and had everything you would need. The entertainment was endless and had something for both me and my husband to enjoy. Bonsai sushi and Steakhouse a must visit and guys burger joint is literally the best burger i have ever had! Some areas were a little tired but that didnt take away from the amazing holiday we had. This was my first time with Carnival and i wasn't sure if it would be loud and too much going on, but they really do cater for everyone. If you wanted to party you could but if you wanted a relaxing quiet night you could do that too. Was very glad to learn about legend coming to Europe, will certainly be booking my family on board!

Alaska dream