3. Viking Jupiter
We have sailed on many other lines and The Jupiter is a wonderful ship, like “The 3 Bears” not too big, not too small, but just right. My husband is an avid reader and loved the many nooks, spaces, and books on board. I loved the sauna, ice room, and infinity pool, absolutely invigorating. We expect good food and mostly thought it delicious and inventive. I loved the Scandinavian foods and area, but to be honest we were disappointed on our last night at the Chef’s Table Road to the Indies- far too much “foam”....our fearless on board leader Heather Clancy was superb - extremely helpful, organized, funny, and seems like a real leader. Our cabin staff was lovely, supportive, incredibly friendly and helpful, truly NICE people. We were in “steerage” and had low priority on booking tours and couldn’t get on the ones we wanted so booked with outside agency which was a huge mistake and caused a lot of aggravation. I think that if you offer tours and people are willing to pay then Viking needs to ensure everyone can get accommodated or there are disappointments. The only other comment is that I would like more time in port, so on 1 day stops it would be incredibly helpful if we didn’t have to be back on board until 5 or 6 PM. Boarding at 3 PM doesn’t give enough free time. We liked this trip so much we booked another Viking Cruise while we were on board.

Best ship and experience

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by Sailorcruiser1

Sailorcruiser1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Liked the cabin, enough space and the bed was incredibly comfortable . Easily enough storage and I loved having the laundry facility! The head was large and comfortable. Would have preferred a small couch over 2 chairs but no big issue. Very clean and a nice home for 2 weeks...