3. Viking Ingvi
I always wanted to try a river cruise, and this cruise worked into my busy scheduled.Viking handled all the pre, post, cruise and air. All I had to do was show up. We booked a veranda suite and couldnt be happier. I was traveling with my widowed aunt, so having a living room, a balcony, and separate bedroom made this trip much more pleasurable. Booking a suite comes with nice perks, fresh fruit delivered, some beer and wine with meals, laundry service. Embarkation and disembarkation went very smoothly. The dining option were fantastic, and we got to sit where and with whom we wanted, The service was amazing in all factions of the cruise. The free excursions at each port were great with great guides, except for the bath option in Budapest, that guide was not well planned and wasted our time visiting the baths. I have now booked to try a Viking Ocean cruise next year.

Viking does all the planning for you

Viking Ingvi Cruise Review by shellisherwood

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

I have now booked to try a Viking Ocean cruise next year.
shellisherwood’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ingvi price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 328
Our cabin was clean and spacious. We had a veranda suite with included a living room , balcony, and bedroom. Fresh fruit was delivered daily, and the frig always stocked with beer and wine, even a bottle of Champagne upon arrival. The room included usb ports next to the bed, a safe, the walkie talkies for daily excursions.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins